This blend contains only the finest grade 1 arabica coffee beans from Brazil, Nicaragua, Mexico, Guatemala and Ethiopia, for an intense flavour with body and fruity notes. Arabica beans are grown more than 1,600 metres above sea level, with the higher altitude and lower oxygen levels resulting in slower growth and more concentrated flavours.
– Entirely hand picked
– Washed cherries for a fresh flavour
– Low in caffeine
– Roasted in individual batches before blending
– Packed in nitrogen to stay fresh for up to 24 months
– Recyclable packaging
– Roasted and packed at our own facility to ensure maximum quality control
– A percentage of the sale is donated to registered charity 1111957 rijo promises.
– Cultivated using Rainforest standards