rijo42 Vanilla Syrup Pancakes with Chicken and Bacon
It’s the official unofficial favourite day of the year.. Shrove Tuesday!
We’ve been knocking up these rijo42 vanilla syrup pancakes and with chicken and bacon, it truly is perfection on a plate.
Stacks of these pancakes have been made today and we’ve seriously stuffed our faces!
- 200g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 400ml milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp rijo42 vanilla syrup
- 10 smoked streaky bacon rashers
- 6 pieces of southern-fried chicken
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and add your chicken to the oven for 35 minutes.
- Whilst your chicken is cooking; add 200g plain flour, 2 large eggs, 400ml milk, 1 tbsp vegetable oil and 3 tbsp rijo42 vanilla syrup into a mixing bowl and whisk to a smooth mixture.
- Using a ladle, pour the batter into a frying pan on a high heat. Cook for one minute on either side or until golden brown.
- Once your pancakes are cooked, add them to a baking tray and add to the oven to keep warm.
- On a high heat, fry some smoked streaky bacon rashers, get some colour to your bacon and add a drop of rijo42 vanilla syrup to the pan. The bacon should then go REALLY crispy.
- As soon as your bacon is ready, start to plate up.
- Tower your pancakes and pour a drizzle of rijo42 vanilla syrup over them, then add your bacon and chicken and pour on some more rijo42 vanilla syrup.
Follow us on social media to keep up-to-date with all things rijo42!
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to never miss a video!